What personal information does Rhythm Roofing, LLC Collect From You?
When either ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit card information or other details to assist with processing your request.
When Does Rhythm Roofing, LLC Collect Information?
We collect the information when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, complete an online form, or provide us with feedback on our products and/or services.
How does Rhythm Roofing use your information?
We may use the information provided by you when you register, make a purchase, sign-up for our newsletter, respond to a survey/marketing communication, surf the website, complete an online form, or use other site features:
- To allow us to deliver the type of content and/or products in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website, as a means of providing better customer service (email or phone inquiries).
- To improve our response time to customer service requests.
- To administer a marketing promotion or other site feature.
- To quickly process your orders and inquiries.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis using standard Malware Scanning for security leaks and vulnerabilities to ensure visits to our site are as safe as possible. Personal information is contained behind secured networks with accessibility by a limited number of persons, all of which have special access rights, and are required to keep personal information confidential. In addition, all sensitive information (to include credit card numbers) are encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Transactions are not stored, nor processed on our servers
- Help remember the items in your shopping cart, and to process your order.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits to our site.
You can choose to either have your computer warn you each time a cookie is sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies.
You can do this through your browser settings. For assistance, look at your browser’s Help menu to manage your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some of our features will also be disable, however, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, unless we provide users with advance notice.
This does not include website hosting partners, and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
We, along with third-party vendors like Google and Facebook, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel) to compile data regarding user interactions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Your email address is collected to:
- Send information regarding new products or services
- Provide updates on your order
- Respond to requests or questions
- Process orders
- Market to our mailing list, prior customers, and to send newsletters
How to Opt Out of Marketing:
You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications and notifications from us at any time. There are several ways you can do this. To stop receiving marketing by email, either:
- Click ‘unsubscribe’ or update preferences in any email communication we send
- Contact us in writing, or
- Email us at email@example.com